Office of the Registrar

Beginning March 13, 2020, the Office of the Registrar will be available remotely to provide student support by email at  We will continue to respond to emails within 24 to 48 hours during business hours. In the event your question cannot be answered via email, a representative will contact you to schedule a virtual meeting. 


Enrollment and Degree Verification Request

Enrollment and degree verification requests will be processed through the National Student Clearinghouse services at Students who need additional enrollment and/or degree verification documents completed should use the online Enrollment or Degree Verification Request form.


Transcript Request

Students who need to request an official transcript should complete and submit the Official Transcript Request form. 


Enrollment and/or degree verifications and transcripts will be completed within 7 calendar days, and students will receive an email confirmation.



Rush University confers degrees and mails diplomas/certificates within three weeks from the end of each term. Please visit Diplomas link for more information.



The Office of the Registrar provides support and services to students, faculty and alumni. Our office is responsible for the accuracy of student records and promotes academic success by offering a variety of services, including the following:

Contact Information

Armour Academic Center
600 S. Paulina St., Suite 440
Chicago, IL 60612
(312) 942-5681