Laurance Armour Day School is a not-for-profit, fully licensed day care center. The school is owned and operated by Rush University Medical Center and provides day care services for children of employees and students affiliated with Rush University Medical Center.
2150 W. Harrison St.
Student business and financial affairs
The Student Business Office is responsible for the billing and collection of all tuition and fees. The office is also responsible for student health insurance administration refund processing.
Triangle Office Building
1700 W. Van Buren, Suite 282B
8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday
Fourth Floor, Atrium Court
West Side Food Hall
Armour Academic Center (Second Floor)
6:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday to Friday; 7 a.m. – 2 p.m., Saturday and Sunday
Armour Academic Center (First Floor)
5 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday to Friday; 6 a.m. – 6 p.m., Saturday and Sunday
Self-Checkout Vending Markets
- The Jelke Smart Market is located on the first floor, to the left of the main door. Learn more about the Smart Market here. You can download an app for easy payment. Search “smart market" in your app store.
- The 24-hour Vending Room is located around the corner from Café 7 in the Tower, and the Rush Canteen is located on the second floor of the Triangle Office Building. Download the canteen app to create and fund your account. Search “canteen" and look for the “C" symbol.
Tower (Seventh Floor)
6:30 a.m. – 7 p.m., Monday to Friday
Dr. Murphy's 2 Go
Tower (Fourth Floor)
Noon – 1 p.m.; 2 – 3 p.m.; and 7 – 8 p.m., Monday to Friday
You can find in one of the following seven locations on campus:
- Armour Academic Center, fourth floor, behind escalators
- Jelke Smart Market, ground floor
- Professional Building, 10th floor, in the Rush University Cancer Center
- Tower, fourth floor
- Tower, Café 7 Smart Market
- TOB, second floor
Professional Building (Fifth Floor)
11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Monday to Friday
Reservations accepted and encouraged
Room 500 Mobile Carts
Room 500 mobile food carts offer individually packaged breakfast from 7 – 9 a.m. and lunch items from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m., Monday to Friday. The carts travel in the Atrium Building on floors 9, 7, and 5 as well as the first-floor lobby and Tower floors 12, 13 and 14.
Midwest Orthopaedics (First Floor)
6:30 a.m. – 9 p.m., Monday to Friday; 7 a.m. – 5 p.m., Saturday; 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., Sunday
International Student Services
International Student Services provides services to future and current international students. In addition, the office works with international alumni who will need authorization from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services to look for and accept work opportunities after graduation.
Lockers are assigned at orientation based on availability. Students are assigned the same locker until graduation and often share a locker with another Rush student. If any difficulties with a locker arise, contact the Office of Student Life and Engagement.
Lost and found
Items found anywhere within Rush University Medical Center should be brought to the Security Department. Inquiries regarding lost items can be made at any time by visiting the Security Department or calling the Security Dispatch Center.
Tower (Lower Level One)
1620 W. Harrison St.