About the College of Health Sciences
Since 1975, the College of Health Sciences has been responsible for education and research in the allied health professions. We seek to provide the growing health care industry with superb health practitioners, managers, researchers and leaders.
RUSH University educational programs integrate patient care, research, scholarship and service in an academic medical center setting. They are among the very best in the nation, according to U.S. News & World Report’s Graduate School rankings.
Explore programs from the list below to get more information about admissions, tuition and everything you need to know to choose the healthcare career education path that’s right for you.
Find a College of Health Sciences Program
Programs within the College of Health Sciences have individual admissions requirements. Select your preferred program to find details on admissions for your specific area of study.
Several programs in the College of Health Sciences rank among the best in the U.S. according to U.S. News and World Report, including Health Systems Management and Audiology.
A major focus of the College of Health Sciences is the discovery of new knowledge through research. We believe that our research is impactful due to our multidisciplinary philosophy.
From building communities within our cohorts to serving our neighborhoods, we take pride in our outreach. Students give back through service at RUSH and in the local, national and international communities.
RUSH cultivates a welcoming and supportive atmosphere that encourages engagement from diverse students and faculty. You’ll find a sense of belonging among educators and fellow learners from all walks of life.
Impact Magazine is the College of Health Sciences' yearly collection of stories and features covering news and advancements within the school and beyond. Read our most recent issues.
This edition of the College of Health Sciences’ Impact magazine focuses on how CHS programs embody the I CARE values. Learn about how our exceptional students, faculty, and alumni are guided by the I CARE values to create a positive culture for learning.
This edition of the College of Health Sciences’ Impact magazine focuses on equity, global health and COVID-19. Learn about ways our college has forged ahead during an uncertain pandemic year and continued working towards more equitable care for all.
This edition focuses on community. Learn about ways each of our programs work in the global and local community to promote health equity and improve social determinants of health.
This edition of the College of Health Sciences’ Impact magazine focuses on cancer and neuroscience. Learn about improvements to the physician assistant curriculum, clinical nutrition research efforts and more.
After starting his career as a surgical technologist, Owen McKinley is earning his master’s in cardiovascular perfusion – and pursuing his passion for statistics at the same time
Laura Rios will never forget the day she learned that her work options would no longer be limited because of her citizenship status. Now, as an audiologist-in-training, Rios wants to help people clearly hear similarly life-changing news.
- Three students and three faculty members from across RUSH University have been selected as 2023-24 Schaalman Faculty and Student Fellows by the RUSH…
- After nearly a decade serving as dean of the College of Health Sciences, Charlotte Brasic Royeen, PhD, OTR/L, FAOTA, FASAHP, FNAP, has decided to… Related News, College of Health Sciences
- While many colleges scrambled to take their coursework online at the start of the pandemic, two programs at RUSH have been fully online since their…
- “I reminded myself daily that my purpose is greater than my pain, my purpose is greater than my sadness, my purpose is greater than me. I am doing…
- Imagine fleeing your home and your country, taking only what you can carry as explosions ring out around you. Now, imagine living through that as a…
- RUSH University will recognize more than 800 health professions graduates at its 51st Commencement Ceremony on Saturday, April 29, at Credit Union 1…