We provide a practical approach to managing the day-to-day aspects of the clinical laboratory.
Our program emphasizes the following:
- Management principles and quality management
- Organizational structure and management functions
- Managerial decision-making and process improvement
- Human resource management
- Financial management
- Compliance and regulatory issues
- Health care informatics and legal issues in health care
High academic performance in required courses is expected. Students will be considered in good standing unless placed on academic probation.
A cumulative grade-point average of at least 3.0 is required. Cumulative grade-point averages will be reviewed after each term.
Review the course catalog for our most up-to-date curriculum information.