Rush Wellness Assistance Program
The Rush Wellness Assistance Program is a comprehensive resource for all Rush University students and their families. The program serves the Rush community through offerings in three areas:
Work: Professional and personal development through “Skillbuilders”—free 30-45 minute online tutorials that address numerous topics including Emotional Wellbeing, Achieving Personal Goals, Managing Stress, Time Management, The Power of Resilience, and much more.
Life: 24/7 Confidential, short-term counseling services, including videoconferencing available on mobile devices.
Home: Connecting Rush community members to pre-screened services for child and elder care, legal support, and financial planning.
The Rush Wellness Assistance Program addresses several important university-specific needs including:
- After-Hours Counseling: This program provides 24/7, mobile-accessible videoconferencing counseling support.
- Distance Learner Support: This program is available to all members of our community, including distance learners who are unable to access the Center for Clinical Wellness.
Self Care Resources
Rush Wellness has organized a list of resources to support different areas of wellness, including self care, stress management, mindfulness, physical activity, and mental health.
You can access these helpful resources on the Inside Rush Wellness page.
If you or someone you know is in crisis, please contact the following:
- Rush Wellness Assistance Program: (833) 304-3627
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255
- LGBTQ Suicide Hotline: (800) 488-7386