Enrollment or Degree Verification Requests
- Third party requests for enrollment or degree verifications should be submitted through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Students/alums who need enrollment and/or degree verifications completed should use the appropriate link on our Forms Page.
- Students or alums who need to request an Official Transcript should complete and submit an Official Transcript Request.
- Currently enrolled students can download an Unofficial Transcript from Student Planning Self-Service (log in required). Unofficial transcripts are not available to former students or alums.
RUSH University confers degrees and mails diplomas/certificates within three weeks from the end of each term. Please visit Diplomas for more information.
Self-Service Student Planning Resources
Current students and their academic advisors have access to Student Planning Self-Service, a system that allows a student and their academic advisor to interact. Students can complete a number of tasks related to their academic record using this system, including self-registration, planning coursework for future semesters, viewing their program degree audit, viewing grades, downloading unofficial transcripts, and interacting with their advisor.
The Self-Service system is accessible from the RUSH University Portal. After logging in, click "Self-Service" in the green menu bar.
We have a number of resources available to assist students and their advisors with navigating the Student Planning system.
Faculty Grade Passback in Canvas
Faculty can use the Grade Passback tool for courses in Canvas, This will save faculty a step when submitting final grades. The Grade Passback tool is optional – faculty are still able to enter grades in Self-Service if they would prefer.
Canvas Grade Passback Tool
(faculty should contact CTEI if assistance is needed with the Grade Passback tool)
- VIDEO: Grading Scheme Tutorial
- VIDEO: Submit Grades to Colleague Tutorial
- Canvas Grade Passback Tool: Common Errors
- Canvas Grade Passback Tool: Adding a Grading Scheme to a Section
- Canvas Grade Passback Tool: Submitting Grades to Colleague