The Center for Clinical Wellness (CCW) seeks to address three primary goals:
- Creation of a culture of wellness, including programs to address burnout, support resilience, and increase joy in work.
- Increased support for mental health, including access to care, reduction in stigma, and strategic partnerships to prevent suicide.
- Production of leading research through an emphasis on data and analytics.
The Center for Clinical Wellness is the first of its kind; each finish, color, and texture was selected with a scientifically proven rationale to improve the well-being of visitors, while creating an optimal healing environment. Made possible by a significant philanthropic gift, the Center’s launch represents a new chapter in well-being for RUSH University System for Health.
We believe wellness is a journey, and while this journey is different for everyone, we can all benefit from a little help along the way.
The following services are currently available:
- Coaching: Work with one of our team members to identify and meet your wellness goals.
- Counseling: Our team members are trained mental health professionals and are here to support you.
- Mini Wellness Retreats: Re-charge your well-being—spend 60 minutes at the Center for Clinical Wellness enhancing your well-being through a special, targeted experience (including access to the Energy Pod).
- Energy Pod: Access the energy pod to rest and reenergize your wellness.
Members of the Wellness team who support our clients are licensed behavioral health professionals with a range of backgrounds, all with a master's degree or above.
Questions or concerns? Check out our Center for Clinical Wellness MythBusters to get the real story about the services available to you.
You can book an appointment at the Center for Clinical Wellness up to 24 hours in advance. If you do not find an appointment time that meets your needs, we encourage you to try booking an appointment with another team member.
Location and Hours
Triangle Office Building, Suite 150
1700 Van Buren Street
7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
As Rush University Student Senate Wellness Chair, Madison McCredie acts as an advocate to promote student wellbeing in partnership with the Center for Clinical Wellness.