Diversity, equity and inclusion are critical to our mission at Rush. We strive to create a learning community where students, faculty and staff of all backgrounds feel welcome and supported, and have the opportunity to share their own experiences.
Rush University will be known for a vibrant experience and culture that promotes development, communication, collaboration, diversity and inclusion, and a just and ethical culture. The Rush University experience and culture will be the cornerstones on which our graduates, faculty and staff build their careers, and it will differentiate Rush University from other institutions.
Rush University's BS in Health Sciences program was honored as a 2022 finalist in the baccalaureate category of the Excelencia in Education recognition. This honor celebrates programs that accelerate Latino student success.
Rush University was named a recipient of INSIGHT Into Diversity magazine's 2021 Inspiring Programs in STEM Award for its BS in Health Sciences program. This honor recognizes the effort that colleges and universities undertake to empower underrepresented and women students to succeed in STEM disciplines.
Rush University has received the 2018 Health Professions Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) Award from the oldest and largest diversity-focused publication in higher education.
- Student Diversity and Multicultural Affairs
- Office of Student Accessibility Services
- Rush University Medical Center Diversity and Inclusion
- Rush University Medical Center Disability Right and Accommodations
- Rush University Medical Center Commitment to LGTQ Health Care
- Rush Diversity and Inclusion internal information (for Rush students, staff and faculty; requires password)