House Staff Benefits and Services

Rush University is pleased to offer house staff a full range of benefits and services to support you in every way as you care for patients, pursue research, and navigate the details of family and personal life. Everything you need is here, from ATM locations and wellness programming, to insurance plans and family leave information.