CILL partners with RUSH and non-RUSH experts to design and create clinical, professional, and leadership development interprofessional continuing education offerings. Our experts work with you to successfully facilitate your educational goals.
CILL encompasses a wide-range of expertise that will facilitate targeted programming that fulfills your goals:
- Evaluate continuing education program concept, content, structure, and viability
- Identify and define key learning outcomes and success metrics
- Provide guidance on the best delivery format for your program
- Offer strategies to gain institutional support for your program
- Partner to form strategies to fund your program within accreditation guidelines
We build expert-driven educational content that addresses your team’s needs and goals:
- Design state-of-the-art online, live, and blended programs that align with clearly defined vision, goals, and success metrics
- Develop resources to aid your facilitators in program delivery
- Produce high-quality, ready-to-implement continuing education programs
CILL offers credit through the ACCME, ANCC, and ACPE, in addition to other services:
- Provide accreditation of conferences, programs, and courses
- Grant access to an online registration system
- Host your online offerings
- Boost your program’s visibility through our online catalog of courses
- Supply comprehensive CE reports – registration tracking, learning outcomes, survey data, etc.
Why partner with CILL?
CILL benefits a variety of professions by expanding state-of-the-art research, clinical expertise, and knowledge innovation for the purpose of building a pipeline of skilled, future leaders. We support the RUSH brand for excellence and assure quality of programming by specializing in the following:
- Develop customized programs
- Showcase your expertise
- Advance your career through real-world skill-building
- Expand your team’s portfolio, reach, visibility, and professional recognition
- Increase clinical referrals