Skip to main content

International Course Evaluations

Courses or degrees completed outside the United States may satisfy the prerequisite requirements of your program. To help the admissions staff determine how your study is equivalent to U.S. courses and degrees, you need to provide a course by course report with grade point average calculations for all international coursework.

You can obtain the report that you need to include with your application materials from an international credential evaluation service. A WES or ECE evaluation is required. 

International credential evaluation services: