We are glad you are considering training in a RUSH residency or fellowship program!
The Office of Graduate Medical Education would like to provide you with information about the terms, conditions, and benefits of an appointment in a RUSH residency or fellowship program.
- RUSH House Staff Agreement 2023-24
- RUSH House Staff Benefits Overview: This is a summary of benefits for the current academic year. You can find more detailed information about the benefits provided to house staff in Exhibit A of the House Staff Agreement.
- RUSH House Staff Benefits
- RUSH House Staff Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- GME Policy on Vacation and Leave of Absence
- GME Policy on Level of Training and Salary
- RUSH ADA Accommodation Request Process
The institutional policies and resources below pertain to eligibility for employment at RUSH with an appointment in a residency or fellowship program. Individual programs may also have policies regarding eligibility for appointment.
- Non-Accredited Fellowship Eligibility to Recruit Applicants with J-1 Visas
- GME policy on Recruitment Eligibility, Selection, and Appointment
- GME Licensure Policy
- RUSH policy on Reference, Verification, and Criminal Background Investigations
- RUSH Employee & Corporate Health Services Health Screening and Immunity Requirements
The program you are interviewing with may ask you to download and complete one or more of the forms below. Please contact the program if you have questions.