The RUSH Biostatistics and Bioinformatics Core provides research support services in order to promote innovation.
Types of support provided by the Core include:
- Consultation on study design and sampling design
- Proposing methods for grant applications
- Guiding and conducting analyses based on research questions/hypotheses
- Development of analytical plans
- Interpreting and presenting/reporting of findings
- Development of dashboards and figures/tables for presentation of data
The primary difference between the Biostatistics service and the Bioinformatics service is that the latter typically works with data that is biological and focused on sequencing.