Faculty Practice Clinics are developed in partnership with community organizations and businesses to create specially tailored onsite healthcare services for special populations. Learn more about each of our unique clinics:
Sue Gin Health Center at Oakley Square
- Site location: 2333 W. Jackson Blvd., Chicago, IL 60612
- Population served: People of all ages living in housing for lower income individuals and families, including both the residents of Oakley Square and the residents of the surrounding community.
- Services provided: Primary care. A nurse-managed primary care community clinic located in a housing complex. Residents visit the clinic for both urgent and chronic medical needs.
- Site location: Schiller Park, IL (near O’Hare International Airport)
- Population served: Foodservice industry workers
- Services provided: A healthy living program in a worksite-based primary care clinic for foodservice workers at the Chicago O'Hare International Airport Flying Food kitchen. Services provided include the following: urgent care, health screenings, health education and promotion, and referrals to affordable community based health care centers.
St. Leonard's Ministries
- Site location: 2100 W. Warren Blvd. Chicago, IL 60612
- Population served: Men and women recently released from prison
- Services provided: Primary care and chronic disease management for adult men and women.