It can be difficult to juggle your responsibilities as a student while trying to find a sense of balance in this changing environment. RUSH University, in partnership with RUSH Wellness, has launched an online Wellness Toolkit. The toolkit provides accessible resources to help promote your well-being, even when so much is uncertain.
If you are feeling overwhelmed with worry or anxiety, we recommend seeking additional professional support.
Center for Clinical Wellness — open to all RUSH students and house staff
- Provides coaching, counseling, mini wellness retreats and an energy pod
- Location: Triangle Office Building, Suite 150
- Open Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Visit the Center for Clinical Wellness site to learn more or make an appointment
RUSH Wellness Assistance Program — available to all RUSH students, employees and their families
- Location: Call to schedule an appointment at a location most convenient for you
- Open 24/7
- Contact: (833) 304-3627
- Virtual counseling is available through Zoom; call to schedule an appointment