Mission: To build and implement a comprehensive women faculty mentoring program at RUSH University that facilitates pursuit of women faculty individual career goals within a nurturing, engaging and empowering environment.
Vision: To be the global leader in mentoring women faculty in academic healthcare.
The RUSH Women Mentoring Program equips female faculty members with skills to master all kinds of personal and professional interactions by:
- Fostering systemic professional development that caters to your needs and career pathways
- Using peer mentoring to nurture a sense of community among women faculty members
- Assisting your promotion through academic ranks and into leadership positions
- Increasing visibility of women faculty and their successes within the RUSH community
- Helping develop policies and useful tools promoting work flexibility and work/life balance
- Supporting a culture of interprofessional collaboration and partnership
A sense of belonging is critical to one's success, especially among younger faculty looking to make their mark. This program provides that sense by maintaining a supporting and engaging environment that allows you to learn and grow your way through RUSH.