The Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery is seeking qualified medical students and fellows interested in experiencing clinical and/or translational research over the course of one to two years. All aspects of plastic surgery are being investigated including breast reconstruction, craniofacial surgery, peripheral nerve surgery, aesthetic surgery, gender affirmation surgery, and wound healing (translational).
There will be 2 funded research positions per year in the RUSH University Medical Center Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Application process and timeline:
- Application and instructions can be found here.
- Applications will close December 1st.
- Interviews with faculty via phone, Zoom or in-person (if local) will be scheduled for January-February.
- Positions will be offered March 1st.
- Accepted applicants will begin the research year in July.