The Rush University Alumni Communications Advisory Council provides input, advice and guidance about the direction of select alumni communications, including the alumni publication Rush University Magazine.
Members represent alumni from each college of Rush University, as well as alumni from Rush’s predecessor nursing schools and from Rush’s house staff. Each member serves a two-year term, which is renewable for a maximum of three consecutive terms.
The 2015-2017 council includes the following members:
- Tony Kotin, MD '77/RMC; GME - President, Rush Medical College Alumni Association
- Larry Layfer, MD '74/RMC; GME
- Marcia Murphy, DNP, ANP, FAHA (MSN '80, Cert. '97, DNP '07/CON) - President, Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke’s Nurses Alumni Association
- Paula Rosenberg-Frey, MS '88/HSM
- Brittany Wilson - Student Representative, Graduate College of Rush University
If you are interested in joining the Rush University Alumni Communications Advisory Council, please contact the Office of Alumni Relations at (312) 942-7199 or firstname.lastname@example.org.