Below are the 2023-2024 salaries associated with each post graduate year (PGY) for RUSH University Medical Center:
- Up to two wellness days and up to five sick days per academic year
- Free covered garage parking at RUSH University Medical Center.
- Free individual health and dental insurance. Residents can add additional family members at a low cost.
- Right of voluntary participation in the Medical Center's Vision Plan
- Free mental health care (psychotherapy and medication management)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Short and long term disability
- Paid maternal and parental leave
- Annual bookstore stipend
- Funding for presenting at national conferences
- Funding to help cover board exam fees and board review materials
- Free food for Wednesday didactics
- Food stipend for on call shifts
- On-campus daycare
- On-campus fitness center
For more information regarding benefits for house staff, please visit:
Graduate Medical Education House Staff Benefits and Services website.
Connect with the RUSH Psychiatry Residency on Instagram