Pediatric Scholarly Activity
Our residents participate in a variety of scholarly activity at RUSH from longitudinal research, quality improvement projects and case reports. Our program provides funding for residents to attend national and local conferences to proudly present their work.
Residents collaborate with supportive faculty mentors to help them meet their research goals. Residents choose to rotate on a designated research elective so they can dedicate time working on large projects.The department hosts the RUSH Pediatric Scholarly Activity Symposium (PSAS) which is a fun way for students, residents, and faculty to show off their scholarly achievements each year!
To view a comprehensive list of recent pediatric resident scholarly activity click here.
Conferences residents have presented research have included, but not limited to:
- Pediatric Academic Society (PAS) Annual Meeting
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) National Conference
- Association of Pediatric Program Directors (APPD)
- CHEST (American College of Chest Physicians) Annual Meeting
- Illinois Chapter of the American Academy of Pediatrics (ICAAP) Annual Conference
- IDWeek – Pediatric Infectious Disease Society
- North American Society For Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology & Nutrition (NASPGHAN) Annual Meeting
- ENDO - Endocrine Society Conference
- RUSH University Children’s Hospital - Pediatric Scholarly Activity Symposium (annual spring event)