- Candidates must have completed an ACGME-approved (or equivalent) residency training program in Diagnostic Radiology.
- All trainees must be able to obtain an appropriate permit or license issued by the Illinois Medical Board and be board-certified or board-eligible in diagnostic radiology.
- International medical graduates must have completed a residency in diagnostic radiology in the country of origin and must have a valid and current certification of the radiology board of their country of origin. These candidates must be eligible to obtain a license to practice medicine in Illinois and must have a valid ECFMG certification which requires clearance of USMLE steps 1, 2 and 3.
Applications for academic years 2024-2025 and 2025-2026 will be accepted from November 1, 2023 to February 20, 2024.
To apply for a fellowship position, please submit your application including:
- A personal statement indicating which year(s) you are applying for
- USMLE Score Card (Step 1, 2, and 3)
- A copy of your ECFMG certificate if you are a foreign medical graduate
- Passport size photograph
- Three letters of recommendation addressed to Lauren Green, MD, Breast Imaging Fellowship Director
Please email your completed application and materials to Shannon_McCarthy@rush.edu.