Frequently Asked Questions
What are the admissions requirements?
Are there other areas of consideration when reviewing an applicant?
- Applicants with special or unique qualities that make them strong candidates for graduate education are also encouraged to apply; research and related job experience are valued highly.
For more information about the Master of Science in biotechnology program, contact associate dean Gabriella Cs-Szabo, PhD, at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (312) 942-2255.
What is the application deadline?
- Applicants will be accepted and qualified applicants will be interviewed until the class is full.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply early to ensure a spot in the program.
When do biotechnology program classes start?
- The only term of entry is in the fall, which begins in September.
How Do I Apply?
All applicants must apply online and you will be requested to:
- Select the area that says, "Apply Online to the Graduate College Now"
- Create an account or re-enter your e-mail and password (login) and select start the application
- Apply Online Now
For questions about the application process, contact Yvonne Kaminsky at email@example.com or at (312) 942-7994.
View detailed program information now.
See the Master of Science in biotechnology curriculum now.
See housing and student life information now.
View tuition, fees and financial aid information now.
Learn more about Rush University now.
Learn more about the Graduate College now.