Frequently Asked Questions
What are the admissions requirements?
Are there other areas of consideration when reviewing an applicant?
- Applicants with special or unique qualities that make them strong candidates for graduate education are also encouraged to apply; research and related job experience are valued highly.
For more information about the Master of Science in biotechnology program, contact Associate Dean Gabriella Cs-Szabo, PhD, at email@example.com or at (312) 942-2255.
What is the application deadline?
- May 1st. However, qualified applicants will be accepted until the class is full.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply early to ensure a spot in the program.
When do biotechnology program classes start?
- The only term of entry is in the fall, which begins first week in September.
How Do I Apply?
All applicants must apply online and you will be requested to:
- Select the option that says, "Apply Online to the Graduate College Now"
- Create an account or re-enter your e-mail and password (login) and select the General Application
- Apply Online Now
For questions about the application process, contact Yvonne Kaminsky at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (312) 942-7994.
View detailed program information now.
See the Master of Science in biotechnology curriculum now.
See housing and student life information now.
View tuition, fees and financial aid information now.
Learn more about Rush University now.
Learn more about the Graduate College now.