Applicants interested in applying, please download the application form, complete the Society of Pediatric Cardiology Training Program Directors Uniform Fellowship Application and submit along with the following:
- Three letters of recommendation (it is preferable that one be from the Program Director or Chairman of your Pediatric Residency Training)
- Medical school degree (copy of your diploma)
- USMLE (Steps 1, 2, and 3) copies
- ECFMG certification (if applicable)
- Application fee (non-refundable) of $50 (made payable to: RCCSHD Fellowship Program and sent to Rush at the address below)
- Copies of Board certifications, if any
- All documents must be submitted electronically.
- Electronic digital photo
*For temporary licensure in Illinois, if you have graduated from a medical school more than 2 years prior to the date of application for licensure, and are not actively engaged in the practice of medicine or engaged in a formal program of medical education in another state, territory, country, or province, in addition to meeting all requirements for licensure, you must submit acceptable documentation evidencing continuing clinical skills since graduation from medical school.
Applicants should apply by December 15th for positions sought July 1st (for start date 18 months later). Interviews are usually held in March-April.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Molly Rose Elkins-Ryan
Phone: (312) 942-3254