Rush University Banner Rush University Rush University Medical Center Contact Us
Rush University Banner

GME > Fellowship Programs > Pediatric Cardiology > How To Apply
About Rush University

Application to pediatric cardiology fellowship at Rush University is done through ERAS

Go to:

And login.

Register for fellowship application

ERAS will then send you though the ERAS Fellowship Documents Office (EFDO) electronic tokens to apply to fellowship programs.

Once the applicant receives the electronic token, proceed to the MyERAS web site  to register, and begin working on his application.

Candidates must be graduates of approved medical schools and be eligible for licensure to practice medicine in the State of Illinois.

*For temporary licensure in Illinois, if you have graduated from a medical school more than 2 years prior to the date of application for licensure, and are not actively engaged in the practice of medicine or engaged in a formal program of medical education in another state, territory, country, or province, in addition to meeting all requirements for licensure, you must submit acceptable documentation evidencing continuing clinical skills since graduation from medical school.

Applicants should apply by December 15th for positions sought July 1st (for start date 18 months later). Interviews are usually held in March.

If you have any questions, please contact:

Molly Rose Elkins-Ryan
Phone:  (312) 942-3254


Rush Medical College | College of Nursing | Graduate College | College of Health Sciences | Library | GME
CME | Calendar of Events | Web Privacy Statement | Accessibility Statement | Students with Disabilities | Site Map
Students | Faculty | Researchers | Alumni | Residents & Fellows

© Rush University, Chicago, Illinois