Requirements for application to the Vascular and Interventional Radiology Fellowship Program:
- Complete the Rush Fellowship Application Form.
- Three letters of recommendation from professional sources. Letters from current mentors preferred.
- Letter of recommendation from the Director of the applicant's most recent training program.
- All candidates (US graduates or IMG) must register with the SIR-NRMP match program.
- The applicant must have a valid license to practice medicine in the State of Illinois.
- The applicant must have completed a Residency in Diagnostic Radiology and must be board certified or board eligible in Diagnostic Radiology. Applications of candidates with a "conditional" status in the Board Exam will be accepted.
- International Medical Graduates must have completed a residency in Diagnostic Radiology in the country of origin and must have a valid and current certification of the Radiology Board of their country of origin. These candidates must be eligible to obtain a license to practice Medicine in Illinois and must have a valid ECFMG certification which requires clearance of USMLE steps 1, 2 and 3.
Photo caption: Tiffany T Rodgers, Assistant Fellowship Coordinator