The vascular neurology fellowship at Rush University Medical Center is a one-year ACGME-approved fellowship program with the academic year from July 1 through June 30 each year. We accept two vascular neurology fellows per year.
Candidates should have completed an ACGME neurology residency and be ABPN neurology board-eligible.
Rush is participating in the ERAS application program on the December cycle. The ERAS portal opens on November 15. Please contact your dean’s office to receive an electronic token to register with MyERAS. Visit the ERAS website at: https://www.aamc.org/services/eras
for more details.
We are requesting the following materials be uploaded through ERAS:
- MyERAS Application, which includes a curriculum vitae (CV)
- USMLE transcript (Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS and Step 3, if taken) or COMLEX transcript
- Brief personal statement or letter of intent
- Wallet-sized color photograph
- Three (3) reference letters uploaded through the Letter of Recommendation Portal through ERAS
Application Due: March 31, 2014, to start June 2015
Please direct any additional questions to:
Sarah Song, MD, MPH
Vascular Neurology Fellowship Director
Rush University Medical Center
Department of Neurology
1725 W Harrison St # 1121
Chicago, IL 60612
Phone: (312) 942-1547
Fax: (312) 563-2206