Please submit applications through ERAS. The ERAS portal opens on November 15. Please contact your dean’s office to receive an electronic token to register with MyERAS.
We request that the following materials are uploaded through ERAS:
- MyERAS Application, which includes a curriculum vitae (CV)
- USMLE transcript (Step 1, Step 2 CK, Step 2 CS and Step 3, if taken) or COMLEX transcript
- Brief personal statement or letter of intent
- Wallet-sized color photograph
- Three (3) reference letters uploaded through the Letter of Recommendation Portal through ERAS
Candidates should have completed an ACGME neurology residency and be ABPN neurology board-eligible. Rush will conduct interviews in the winter and early spring. Application is due March 31, 2016 to start in June 2017.
If you have further questions please contact Shawna Cutting by e-mail at Shawna_Cutting@rush.edu or by phone at 312-942-1547.