For application materials and general inquiries, please contact:
Cedell Cook, Program Coordinator
Department of Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine
1653 W. Congress Parkway
Jelke Building, Suite 181
Chicago, IL 60612
- Complete the Rush Fellowship Application Form. Send to Cedell Cook via mail or email.
- Three letters of recommendation from professional sources. Letters from current mentors preferred.
- Letter of recommendation from the director of the applicant's most recent training program.
- The applicant must have a valid license to practice medicine in the State of Illinois.
- The applicant must have completed a residency in diagnostic radiology and must be board-certified or board-eligible in diagnostic radiology.
- International medical graduates must have completed a residency in diagnostic radiology in the country of origin and must have a valid and current certification of the radiology board of their country of origin. These candidates must be eligible to obtain a license to practice medicine in Illinois and must have a valid ECFMG certification which requires clearance of USMLE steps 1, 2 and 3.