Completing My Application to Rush University PA Studies Program
The CASPA application requires:
- Submission of official transcripts for all college course work completed
- Three letters of recommendation. It is preferred that at least one of the letters be from a PA, physician, or other health care provider who is familiar with the PA profession.
- A personal statement per CASPA criteria
- Payment of an application fee as outlined by CASPA
Rush University requires that candidates who are invited to interview at the PA Studies Program complete a Supplement Application, with a Supplemental Application fee of $40. More information regarding the process to complete the Supplemental Application and to pay the application fee will be provided if you are offered an interview with the program.
For More Information About the Rush University PA Studies Program
For inquiries related to the CASPA admissions process, contact CASPA directly.
For questions about the Rush University Physician Assistant Studies Program, contact Anthony Coleman at (312) 563-3234 or via e-mail at: email@example.com
For information about Rush University or the admissions policies of the College of Health Sciences at Rush University, contact the College admissions office directly at (312) 942-7120.
You can attend an upcoming open house event to find out more information about the PA Studies program.
- Click: http://ruapplying.learn.rush.edu for a calendar related to upcoming PA Studies Program Open House events, as well as other College of Health Sciences activities.
We strongly encourage you to review our FAQ sheet as well (pdf below). Many of the questions we commonly get are answered in the FAQ sheet.