Thank you for your interest in the Med-Peds residency program at Rush. We accept applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and from graduates of US and Canadian Allopathic medical schools only.
All the information about our program is on this website.
Through the ERAS program, applicants are asked to submit the following information:
- The ERAS standard application
- Personal statement
- Three faculty letters of recommendation
- Medical school transcript (we must have a transcript to review your application)
- Medical-Student performance evaluation
- USMLE scores, part 1 (part 2 when available)
Successful applicants to the Rush Med-Peds program offer the following:
- Diversity of experiences
- Outstanding academic record
- Excellence in clinical medicine
We begin processing applications in the fall, as they are received, on a "rolling basis." We will use e-mail to notify you, from October through January, if you have been selected for an interview.
Interview dates for 2015-2016 will appear soon!
Interview dates will be on Tuesday's and Friday's in this interview season.
For more information, contact:
Molly Rose Elkins-Ryan
Rush Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Combined Residency Program
Contact her by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone (312) 942-3254