Thank you for your interest in the Med-Peds residency program at Rush. We accept applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and from graduates of American and Canadian Allopathic medical schools only.
All the information about our program is on this website.
Through the ERAS program, applicants are asked to submit the following information:
- The ERAS standard application
- Personal statement
- Three faculty letters of recommendation
- Medical school transcript (we must have a transcript to review your application)
- Medical-Student performance evaluation
- USMLE scores, part 1 (part 2 when available)
Successful applicants to the Rush Med-Peds program offer the following:
- Diversity of experiences
- Outstanding academic record
- Excellence in clinical medicine
We begin processing applications in the fall, as they are received, on a "rolling basis." We will use e-mail to notify you, from October through December, if you have been selected for an interview.
Interview dates for 2013-2014:
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Tuesday, November 26, 2013
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Friday, December 13, 2013
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Friday, January 10, 2014
For more information, contact:
Molly Rose Elkins-Ryan
Rush Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Combined Residency Program
1645 W. Jackson, Suite 215
Phone (312) 942-3254
Information may also be requested by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.