The Master of Science in clinical research program is targeted to health care professionals with advanced degrees, including MD, PhD or PharmD degrees. Students with other advanced degrees, including nursing degrees, pharmacy degrees, and those with experience in clinical trials may also apply.
See the Rush University Catalog (pages 207 - 210) for more information about the Master of Science in clinical research.
- Online application
- Statement of purpose and CV (uploaded into online application)
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (graduate degrees preferred)
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended at college or university level.
- Applicants from institutions outside of the US must provide an ECE course by course evaluation and official transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation (2 should come from academic sources)
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score or USMLE Step 2 (CK and CS) will be required for non-native English speakers only
The only term of entry is in the fall.
- June 1st is the final deadline.
- July 15th is the final deadline only if you are a Rush or Stroger hospial resident or fellow.
Select the General Application and the Fall term.