The Master of Science in clinical research program is targeted to health care professionals with advanced degrees, including MD, PhD or PharmD degrees. Students with other advanced degrees, including nursing degrees, and experience in clinical trials may also apply.
See the Rush University Catalog (pages 207 - 210) for more information about the Master of Science in clinical research.
- Online application
- Bachelor's degree or above from an accredited university
- Official transcripts
- ECE or WES course by course evaluation if degree was completed outside of the US
- GRE or other relevant test scores (e.g. MCAT, USMLE Step 1)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score or USMLE Step 2 ck and cs (for non-native English speakers only)
The only term of entry is in the fall. Application Deadlines:
- March 30th recommended for international students
- May 1st
- Qualified applicants will be considered after these dates if space is available
Select the General Application and the Fall term.