- Whole genome amplification biases during degenerate oligonucleotide
primed-Polymerase chain reaction.
- Aberrant E-cadherin (cdh1) promoter methylation and outcome in early stage
non-small cell lung cancer.
- Detection of Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae in fish slurry using real-time
- Analysis of the introduction of automation to the turnaround time in a
large metropolitan hospital blood center.
- Recovery of viable spermatozoa from a severely oligozoospermic, non-motile
ejaculate using a barrier filtration system: a novel approach.
- Calcium is required for infection and for the CD4-independent binding of
HIV-1 to peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
- Measuring age-related changes in telomere length using flow- fluorescence
in-situ hybridization (fish) assay.
- Comparison of enzyme immunoassay with BD Geneohm real-time and resolution
of discrepant results with Prodesse real-time PCR for detection of toxin
producing strains of Clostridium difficile.
- Cell surface receptor expression on CD19+ chronic lymphocytic leukemia
B-cells following treatment with CLL and normal healthy donor serum.
- The clinical significance of ABL-kinase mutant transcript levels in
patients treated with Imatinib.
- Detecting Schistosoma mansoni infections with hemozoin crystals in a
magnetic field and differentiating from Plasmodium berghei hemozoin.
- The role of nitric oxide in neural stem cell differentiation.
- An enzyme immunoassay for measuring antibody against selenium binding
protein 1 in sera of ovarian cancer patients.
- Development of a one-step reverse-transcriptase-PCR that is both sensitive
and specific for Human Parechovirus serotypes that has the ability to be
utilized in a clinical setting.
- Multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplification to detect deletions and
duplications in the RET gene in SIDS cases.
- Evaluation and classification of HLA frequencies in male donors in the
Chicagoland area to facilitate HLA matched platelet availability.