The RUOTAA is an organization committed to reaching out locally, nationally and internationally to related professional groups for the exchange of information, scholastic and service opportunities, with the purpose of expanding the understanding of occupational therapy.
The purpose of the Rush University Occupational Therapy Alumni Association shall be:
- To seek to advance the knowledge of its members in the field of occupational therapy
- To promote collaboration, understanding and fellowship through an alumni network
- To offer various means to obtain and share research, data and informational materials for the promotion of best practices within the field of occupational therapy
- To provide a mechanism for the alumni to act in an advisory capacity to the program faculty and in a mentoring capacity to current students
- To facilitate social opportunities with fellow alumni members
- To promote involvement in service opportunities among the members
Photo Caption: RUOTAA Officers 2013 - 2014: Kari Schneider, Megan Kral, Grace Gopp and Colleen Bray.