Department of Communication Disorders and Sciences
Doctor of Audiology
Master's of Science in Speech-Language Pathology
How to apply:
The Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology Programs participate in the centralized application service known as the Communication Sciences & Disorders Centralized Application Service (CSDCAS
). Students applying for the September 2016 entering class will apply online using the CSDCAS application portal. The application portal will open September 17, 2015.
Your application must be submitted to the CSDCAS prior to January 1, 2016. The CSDCAS portal will close on this date and no additional applications will be accepted.
Applications will be reviewed as soon as the transcripts are verified by CSDCAS and letters of reference are received by CSDCAS. Official GRE scores are required for admission, and must be submitted on the CSDCAS application portal. You are strongly advised to begin the process of arranging for transcripts, letters and GRE scores prior to December 1, 2015.
Checklist for your application:
- Review all of the instructions at the CSDCAS site.
- By December 1st, arrange for transcripts, GRE scores, and letters of recommendation to be sent to CSDCAS.
- The Rush CSDCAS program code is 0781.
- Submit your completed CSDCAS application before January 1, 2016.
- No supplemental application is required by Rush University at the time of your initial application. You will be informed when it is time to complete a supplemental application.
- Regularly check your CSDCAS portal to monitor your application and the receipt of all supporting documents.
- IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MONITOR THE PORTAL AND INSURE THAT NO DOCUMENTS ARE MISSING.