2013 Grad Fest
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
994 Armour Academic Center
Co-sponsored by the Office of Alumni Relations and the Division of Student Affairs.
The 2013 Grad Fest is designed as a one-stop-shop for graduates to take care of their graduation needs. These needs may range from answering general commencement questions to other important details from your college and university offices. Vendors that will be at the Grad Fest include Herff Jones, Jolesch Photography, Jostens, Matthews Bookstore as well as university offices including the Office of Alumni Relations, Office of the Registrar, Student Life and Financial Affairs.
Why You Should Attend
• Special savings on Rush Bookstore merchandise
• Order personalized announcements, class rings, diploma frames
• Learn about your benefits as a Rush alumnus
• Order your cap and gown
• Take a FREE cap and gown picture courtesy of Jolesch Photography
• Take care of pending business with university offices and your college
• Verify that your name will appear in the Commencement Program
• Enjoy the refreshments and the company of your fellow graduates
• Enter raffles to win Great Prizes!
RSVP for this exciting event by clicking here
. The deadline to RSVP is Friday, March 8th.