The steps fo rreserving a room or event location at Rush may vary depending on the building or space you would like to use. Please note the following details for the specified event locations.?Remember that?before you secure a location for your event you must first consult the Student Organization Calendar.
Securing a Location For Your Event
1. Armour Academic Center
2. The MDL's (please note - NO FOOD PERMITTED)
- Complete the "Room Reservation Form" available in the Office of Student Affairs and the Office of the Registrar. Please note completion of this form requires approval from the Director or Assistant Director for the day and time of your event. If preferred, this form can be sent, with approval, via email. Please contact the Assistant Director if you would like the event date and time approved by email.
- Once approved and completed, take the Room Reservation Form to Denise Labedz, 440 Armour Academic Center, Office of the Registrar, 942-5861. Please pay attention to the room assignment policies as you are planning your event and requesting rooms. Food is not allowed in certain areas.
To reserve one of the MDL's, please contact Kennice Shaw, General Education Resources at 942-6791.
3. The Student Lounge - Contact the Office of Student Affairs at 942-6302.
4. The Cafeteria - To reserve a table in the cafeteria, please contact Rush Catering.
5. Center Court Gardens - Contact Jill Gabbert at 942-6302.