In accordance with our admissions policy, we review applictations holistically meaning all parts are considered when making a decision. The following guidelines should be noted for competitiveness.
- a 3.0 out of 4.0 gpa cumulative average in undergrad or the most recent degree completed (if you don't have this, please include a brief statement in your statement of purpose explaining your gpa if you wish)
- Experience is highly valued (especially for the PhD applicantions)
- GRE scores in the 50th percentile (especially for PhD applications)
- A well written statement of purpose that speaks to your research interests and future goals
- Letters of recommendation that speak to your work ethic, knowledge, and dedication (please note, we accept a letter or the completed recommendation form). No need to have them provide both although they are welcome to.
If you have questions on the application process, contact Cara Robinson, Admissions Specialist at Cara_Y_Robinson@rush.edu