All applicants must first submit the online application
, statement of purpose, and CV.
The application fee is $40.00.
After the online application, statement of purpose, and CV are submitted via the online system, applicants will need to provide the following supplemental materials:
- Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended. All applicants must have earned at least a bachelor's degree or its equivalent.
- Applicants with a cumulative gpa of 3.0 or higher out of 4.0 are strongly encouraged to apply; however, we will consider the gpa's of all candidates.
- All MS and PhD applicants are required to take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) aptitude test and have their scores submitted. We also accept US MLE scores, the MCAT, or the DAT in lieu of the GRE. Our school code is 1676.
- All applicants whose native language is not English are required to take the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). The minimum score is 88. We do not accept IELTS scores.
- Each applicant is required to have three official letters of recommendation submitted. At least two should come from academic sources.
- A course by course evaluation from ECE if you have received a degree outside of the United States. www.ece.org. We do not accept WES evaluations.
Official documents must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mailed to Armour Academic Center 600 S. Paulina Suite #440 Chicago, llinois, 60612. Documents must be sent directly by the recommender or school in order to be considered official.