Welcome to Rush University from the Office of Student Life and Engagement. The staff is committed to providing an atmosphere that will enhance each student's academic experience and connection to Rush. In collaboration with students, faculty and staff, we strive to identify the needs of our student body and implement programs and services to meet these needs.
The Office of Student Life and Engagement is responsible for:
- Facilitating on-campus student housing
- Providing career services to students
- Serving as general advisors to student organizations
- Developing co-curricular and extra-curricular programming
- Coordinating orientation and assisting with commencement
Our website will give further details about the above services and programs, but if you have any additional questions about what we offer to students, please call (312) 942-6302 or email at email@example.com