Community Engagement and Healthcare Practice
The mission of the Community Engagement and Healthcare Practice office is to enable and support Rush University Medical Center in fulfilling its commitments to the local community and to improve the health status of Rush’s diverse neighboring communities.
We will achieve our mission by:
- Assessment of community health needs and coordination of Rush resources and programs that address commuity needs
- Ongoing evaluation to monitor Rush program effectiveness in meeting community needs program objectives
- Reporting and communication of Rush’s community engagement efforts for internal and external audiences
- Development of effective and mutually beneficial community partnerships
- Coordination and provision of community-based experiences for Rush students to enhance their ability to care for diverse populations
2014 Community Benefits Summary
FY2014 – FY2016 Implementation Strategy
Community Health Needs Assessment Report
Photo caption: Rush student providing care at the Back-to-School Health Fair.