Welcome to your "one stop shop" for marketing and branding resources to support the image of Rush University.
Templates for Branding Rush University
- ABOUT RUSH POWERPOINT Presentation Template for Rush University. All or some of these slides may be used by Rush University faculty, students and staff to describe Rush when presenting to audiences in Chicago and around the world.
- Blank POWERPOINT Presentation Template for Rush University faculty, students and staff.
- Rush University FLYERHEAD Template. Follow suggested format or delete suggested text boxes and copy and paste new information into new text box.
- Rush University Research Poster Templates (files are setup at half scale so they should be printed by the photo group at 200%).
- Rush University NEWSLETTER Template option A. Insert or replace text, photos and other graphics to create a professional and branded newsletter.
- Rush University NEWSLETTER Template option B. Insert or replace text, photos and other graphics to create a professional and branded newsletter.
- Why Choose Rush RECRUITMENT Powerpoint Template. Modify to fit your specific recruitment needs.
- Rush University AGENDA Template. Insert or replace text to create a professional minutes document.
- Rush University MINUTES Template. Insert or replace text to create a professional minutes document.
Brand Guidelines and Resources
- Rush University Brands. One-pager illustrating approved Rush University logos, Rush University seals and Rush "master brand" logo and Descriptor.
- Rush University Logos. One-pager illustrating approved Rush University logos. For internal users, these Rush graphics are located on the intranet for download in EPS and JPG formats.
- Rush University Corporate Identity and Graphic Usage Standards. The Rush Corporate Identity and Graphics Usage Standards provide a foundation for clear, concise communication of Rush's visual identity. The information here includes a detailed description of the Rush logos, color palette, graphic elements, corporate fonts, design elements, stationery system, tagline and templates; all of these, when used consistently, make up the Rush brand and are critical to establishing and maintaining Rush's identity with our patients, visitors, alumni, students, employees and community.
- Rush University Brand Guidelines. To be followed when planning and creating Rush University branded graphic materials.
Promotional Materials and Resources for Rush University
- Prospective Student Recruitment Web Site. Learn more about Rush University's academic programs, ask a question or sign up for an open house. Enter your e-mail address to get started.
- Virtual Tour: Rush University Campus. A small, private health sciences university with full access to a large academic medical center in the heart of Chicago.
- The Rush Viewbook (Rush University Brochure). Offering more than 30 unique degree or certificate options in medicine, nursing, allied health and biomedical research.
- Why Choose Rush Recruitment Powerpoint. Timed slides to show at recruitment booth.
- About Rush University Storyboards. Distinguishing characteristics about Rush University in one-page snapshots.
- Rush University Rankings. U.S.News & World Report ranks 10 Rush University health disciplines among the best in the nation.
- Rush University Advertisement: Health Professionals Overlooking Chicago Skyline from the Armour Academic Center.
- Rush University Advertisement:Featuring Men in Nursing.
- Rush University Advertisement:Health Professionals at the Patient Bedside.
- Rush University Advertisement: Your Community. Your Passion. Your Future.
- Rush University Advertisement: As seen in the National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions (NAAHP) program booklet.
- Rush University College of Nursing Advertisement: As seen in National Black Nurse's Association program booklet.
- Rush University College of Health Sciences Advertisement: Featuring Research Administration.
- Video from the Student Perspective: Learn by Doing. Rush University College of Health Sciences student.
- Video from the Student Perspective: Translational Research ... from bench to bedside, to community and back. Rush University Graduate College.
- Video from the Student Perspective: Live and Learn in a Caring Community. Rush University College of Nursing.
- Video from the Student Perspective: A Culture of Inclusion. Rush University College of Nursing.
- Stories at Rush from the Student Perspective: Learn from Community Service. Rush Medical College.
- Stories at Rush from the Student Perspective: Profile in Service. A Rush University Chicago Schweitzer Fellow's Experience.
- Provost "Welcome to the New Term" videos.
- Submit a University News Item
Retreive Form directly
- Share your professional accomplishment with your local newspaper
Retreive Form directly
- Take the First Step in Creating a News Release
- Post Information in the Armour Academic Center or Anywhere else on Campus
- Follow the procedure for obtaining consent to use photographs of or comments made by Rush students
- Photo and video approval forms for patients, visitors and other non-Rush faculty or students: Consent for Photographing, Videotaping and/or Audiotaping form; Spanish Version; and Authorization for Release of Patient Health Information form.
- How to Schedule Photos; Professional "headshots" or campus events firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have One Research Poster or Event Announcement Printed email@example.com.
- Quick link to Rush University Facebook Page, Rush Twitter, Rush YouTube and Rush blog.
Get the latest news about our students, faculty and researchers. Learn about upcoming open houses, information sessions and other events. Find out about the latest research and clinical trials being conducted at Rush. Become a fan.
- Rush Social Media Policy
- Facebook Organization and Process
- Facebook Guidelines