Veterans Benefits

An individual who is a veteran of the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force or Coast Guard (or in active Reserves) and is eligible for education benefits through the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), should contact the Office of the Registrar and speak with the University Registrar. The University Registrar can help facilitate the processing of forms with the VA to certify acceptance to and enrollment in a program of study at Rush University. Additional questions regarding veterans benefits can be answered on the VA's Education Benefits page at