Name and Address Changes

The Office of the Registrar maintains the current official listing of student names and addresses for Rush University. It is each student's responsibility to keep the Office of the Registrar informed of changes to this information. Name and address change forms are available in the Office of the Registrar, 440 Armour Academic Center or online at Name changes require one of the following documents to be submitted at the time of request: valid driver’s license, marriage license (the official government document), passport, social security card, court order or dissolution decree.