Continuous Enrollment

Rush University requires continuous enrollment in almost all of its programs from the time a student matriculates through a student's graduation. A student enrolled in a non-credit residency or academic enrichment program prior to receipt of his/her degree must be registered for Continuous Enrollment in order to retain his/her student status. Any degree/certificate student not taking courses but needing to replace an outstanding incomplete grade must register for Continuous Enrollment until the grade is satisfied. Additionally, a student auditing a course may be required to register for a continuous enrollment course. (see "Auditing a Course") The Continuous Enrollment course appears on the student's transcript with the course prefix that the student is majoring in followed by 999 (i.e. NRS-999). Information about the fee charged for the Continuous Enrollment course is available under "Tuition and Financial Aid" in this catalog.