Administrative Withdrawal

Rush University requires continuous enrollment in most of its programs from the time a student matriculates through a student's graduation. Students are required to be registered each quarter or on an approved leave of absence. If the student has decided to withdraw from Rush, voluntary withdrawal paperwork must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar before the voluntary withdrawal will become official. A student who is not registered, on an approved leave of absence or who has not submitted paperwork to voluntarily withdraw will be administratively withdrawn from the University at the end of the quarter in which the student stopped attending. The administrative withdrawal is posted to the student's transcript. Should the student wish to return to Rush in the future, the student will need to be readmitted.