3. Suggested synonyms, related words or alternative spellings.
4. Describe any topic, content or keywords that you would like to specifically exclude from your search.
5. Describe any article format you would like to specifically exclude from your search (editorials, case reports, dissertations, etc).
6. List any known references or citations.
7. List any databases you have already searched. The Librarian will search all relevant databases, even those you have already searched.
Within the last year
Within the last 5 years
Within the last 10 years
Within the last 20 years
Other limits you would like applied:
*Would you like your search results to:
Be comprehensive (A Librarian will contact you to confirm your search parameters)
A selection of highly relevant articles
*I would like the Library to use fee-based, specialized searching databases to conduct my comprehensive search, and will agree to cover costs accrued during such a search.
No, the Library's non-fee based databases will be enough (MEDLINE, CINAHL, and other databases available from the databases found within the Library's website).
*Document Type (check all that apply)
*Preferred delivery option: Interoffice Mail:
I will pick it up at the Library Services Desk